I know this isn't the most appropriate group to post this, but my
organization is looking for a third party group who specializes in the
installation and configuration of OpenNMS. If you provide these services
or can direct me to another forum that is more suitable for inquiring
for these services please email me at vince (dot) roth (at)
ontariochicken (dot) ca.

Thanks,

Vince

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email message and any attachments is confidential and is
intended only for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized use or disclosure is
strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this email to anyone other than the intended
addressee(s) does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message
and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.