Hi everyone,

I have a client (startup company) in Montreal (Technowait) that has some story
written in today's Toronto Star newspaper.

They designed a predictive waiting queue system for doctor's appointment. This
is very popular in Montreal where the average wait in the emergency room is
around 20 hours to see a doctor. (I'm glad we have local doctors here in
Casselman, Ontario!).

He's asking me if I can find 2 copies of today's edition for him to laminate a
copy of the article.

Can someone be kind enough to mail us 2 copies of today's Toronto Star
newspaper?

Get back to me offline and I will arrange to pay you for the trouble and the
shipping.

Thanks in advance,

Stephan Monette
Unlimitel Inc.