Yes, it's all at 13% now. Our politicians are getting smarter at robbing us off
more money.
Something a bit unrelated, but OES or known as "electronic disposal fee" per IP
phone of $1 is just outrageous. Just another way of the government ripping
everyone off in bright daylight. The IP phone most likely end up in China's
waste lands but in exchange the Canadian Government gets fatter.
-Bruce

> Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:02:59 -0400
> From: aster...@neoenova.com
> To: biz@taug.ca
> Subject: [biz] HAPPY CANADA DAY & HAPPY HST INVOICING
>
> Happy Canada day everyone.     Also happy invoicing!  HST kicks in for
> everyone in Ontario today.   I have not sent out invoices yet - but
> wondering how you the entrepreneur/business owner - will be invoicing your
> retail clients and your B2B clients.  Are you simply going to mark taxes as
> HST 13% ?
>
> --
> Toronto based VoIP / Asterisk Trainer,
> I.T. Consultant and Hosted PBX Solutions Provider.
> +1-647-476-2067.
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/seminar

MSN Dating: Find someone special. Start now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9734384