Does Unlimitel allow you to add credit in advance? This would be really
useful to prevent this kinds of problems.

I have 3 employees who are authorized to use the creditcard I use with
Unlimitel and its really hard to keep track of the balances to make sure
there is enough funds to cover next charge.

Overall I'm happy with Unlimitel and I've never had any major problems with
their service or their billing dept.