On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Bruce N <het...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> For those who have experience with Redfone products, can you please weigh in
> on these questions. I need to know the in and out of these products for a
> better decision to be made:

Bruce,

I don't have experience with Redfone but check the archives because I
asked a related question several months ago and got some interesting
answers.  We run Asterisk in VMware so this type of solution was very
attractive.  Relevant to your inquiry was a comment made by one poster
that TDMOE was facing deprecation in Asterisk.

I decided to look into the Positron product and I just got it in
yesterday, as it happens.  We'll be deploying that within the next few
weeks and I'll be happy to update the list on how that goes.

Dave