s we started talking about DECT SIP phones I can recommend
Siemens Gigaset A580 IP
http://www.voipsupply.com/siemens-gigaset-a580-ip

You can add this cook headset to the base:
http://www.voipsupply.com/siemens-gigaset-sl78h

I also had positive experience using Nokia N95 as SIP client over Wifi
and 3.5G but battery is going dry rather fast.

--
Igor Ostapchenko
+1-877-OCTANIX ext:2021