From: Francis Ballares
To: biz@taug.ca
Subject: [biz] 2 Dell racks with SmartUPS 5000 UPS for sale $600 obo
Sent: Jan 24, 2011 3:38 PM

I have 2 Dell Racks with an APC SmartUPS 5000 UPS for sale for $600 obo.
 The Dell rack also has an Dell 8-port KVM and another 4-port KVM and a
12inch slide-out monitor, there are also two ancient xSeries IBM there, up
to you if you want to take it or not (can be used as a ramp to do your oil
change).  There is also an old Dell laptop (with Win95) with a serial port
though... used to manage Cisco hardware.  All that for $600... or best offer

pictures here:
http://bit.ly/gRfKnY
http://bit.ly/gBfZ2z

Its downtown Toronto, please let me know if you are interested. Or call me
directly at 416-388-3909.

Francis