Can any one recommend me a store in the GTA who sells used/refurb old school analogue telephone test kits? Technically this is what we need:

1.  Butt Set Kit
2.  Telephone Line locator.

Items are available at the Home Depot, but the prices there are too high. Couple of years ago, I bought items from a local store at a price 1/3rd of Home Depot (brand new) from an electric/hardware store - and can't justify the cost/expense.

Can anyone recommend me a non-chain store that sells these equipment used/refurb? If anyone has these items and no longer needs them, please email me off-line with your offer. We need the items before Monday.

Thank you!
Reza.

--
*