If interested in this traffic send me an email.

Approx 500,000 to 1 million minutes a month (could grow to being more)
We need:
Flexible number of lines. ie our current providers charge per minute with no
line cost.
Up to 300 simultaneous calls.
1:1 billing
under 0.8cents per minute North America
Predictive dialer traffic.
24/7 support

--
The information contained in e-mail transmissions and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom

If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and please delete the
material from any computer that may have it and contact the original sender.