Morning everyone,

I was hoping someone has come across this before.... or have Vicidial
expertise/experience to assist

I've recently deployed Vicidial 3.06 on 4 servers with Asterisk 1.4....
although extensions can dial each other and in/out the network, Vicidial web
console wouldn't stop throwing "time synchronization error" once an agent would
log on to the dial web portal.

All servers, workstations and SIP phone are set to synch their Time with the
single server within the network which then sync with an internet time server.

Anyone seen this before or have time to assist in resolving?

Thanks,

/Claude
416.447.2403
PS. Apologies for the spam, I thought the question goes both ways: business or
technical