Hi TAUGers,

I got an email from a friend who's head office decided to replace his
phone system, so he's got about 50 phones that he's looking to sell.
Contact j...@fivemobile.com directly if you're interested.

All equipment was pulled from a working office environment and is sold
as-is without warranty or support.  No charge for pickup in downtown
Toronto, (Queen/Church). Shipping available at cost for orders of 10
units or more.

#       Make    Model   Price
4       Linksys SPA921  $25
2       Linksys SPA941  $25
23      Linksys SPA942  $50
6       Cisco   SPA504G $75
10      Polycom IP430   $50
1       Aastra  480i CT $75
1       Aastra  9480i           $75
2       Snom    360             $25

He doesn't want to make a career out of selling phones so if you can
make him an offer on all or most of them, I think you'd get a deal.

Again, I'm posting this for my friend.  If you have questions or want
to make an order, contact j...@fivemobile.com

All the best,
Dave Donovan