We are looking for a PHP Developer.

This job start 1st March 2012.

*TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS*

-Minimum 1+ year professional experience with PHP development
-PHP
-JQuery
-MySQL
-Linux/CentOS
-MVC
-HTML,CSS
-Ajax
-GIT

*QUALIFICATIONS*

- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new techniques and technology
- Ability to work on a remote basis
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, excellent reporting skills

SunTel Technologies Inc.

SunTel Technologies Inc. is committed to provide all kind Business
Telephone System, Hosted PBX solutions and IT support. With a strong team
of skilled technicians, we deliver all kind of technical support
customizable to your needs. We cater to small, medium and large
organizations with our widespread network. We are located in Markham,
Ontario and have our own data center at Toronto and Montreal. Even though
we are based in Markham, we have a wide spread network and provide services
to many areas including Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, UxBridge, New Market,
Whitby, Pickering and Mississauga.

http://www.sunteltechnologies.ca/

SunTel Technologies Inc.
HSBC Tower, Liberty Square
3601 Hwy7 East
Suite 1004
Markham, ON L3R 0M3

E-mail: care...@sunteltech.ca
Fax: 416-4790506

Thanks and regards,

Aloysius Lloyd
SunTel Technologies Inc.
www.SunTelTechnologies.ca<http://www.sunteltechnologies.ca>
 **
t. +1-416-479-0505 x 203  e. lloyd.aloys...@sunteltech.ca
*Business Phone System | Hosted PBX | IT Support | VoIP Solutions | Cloud
Services*
*
*