I though that all canadian VOIP providers were able to pass CNAM!

--
Stephan Monette

Business Development Director
Primus Business Services.
Tel.: 613-656-2980

On 12-02-25 4:45 PM, "Ivan Kovacevic" <ivan.kovace...@startelecom.ca>
wrote:

>Hi Bruce, we can send CNAM.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Ivan Kovacevic
>
>Star Telecom - SIP Based Services and Solutions for Contact Centers |
>www.startelecom.ca

--------------------------------
This electronic message contains information from Primus Telecommunications
Canada Inc. ("PRIMUS") , which may be legally privileged and confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by
telephone or e-mail (to the number or address above) immediately. Any views,
opinions or advice expressed in this electronic message are not necessarily the
views, opinions or advice of PRIMUS. It is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that any attachments are virus free and PRIMUS bears no
responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from the use
thereof.The term "PRIMUS" includes its affiliates.