Hello all.

I'm currently looking for a linux system administrator in Toronto that wants to take on the whole application stack. Someone who is a creative out-of-box thinker that understands the systems part but wants to own the whole platform. Someone who can spitball wild new ideas to get creativity flowing but understands business and risk enough to know the balance to pull back to where it is leading edge, but practical and supportable.

We work primarily in CentOS/RH with a mix of Solaris and some Windows. Along with significant expertise in linux you need a solid understanding of VMware vSphere, VLANs and high-volume email platforms. Exposure to hosting, SAN/NAS and a high-level language wouldn't hurt either.

Significant monitoring and automation is in use but we are always looking for even better ways as we grow. I want someone whose eyes light up with excitement when asked about their current project because they were allowed to put their personal stamp on it and make a difference.

Of course we have lots of SIP but it isn't all we do.

If I have piqued your interest, please drop me a line privately.

Thanks,
David Cook