I am a business broker with a client who is expanding his existing VoIP
business and has specifically asked me to reach out to TAUG members.

We are interested in buying your business if you:

sell and/or service premise-based or hosted Asterisk-based phone systems
such as Trixbox, Elastix, FreePBX, etc. in the golden horseshoe area;
and/or,

provide SIP trunking services to the golden horseshoe SMB market.

Our client is open to considering a business purchase of any size as well as
potential merging opportunities with like-minded individuals.

We cannot disclose details about the Buyer until a Confidentiality Agreement
is signed (the agreement is available on request, it was too large to attach
to this TAUG email).  Having said that, our client is very capable and is in
your industry.

If you are interested, the first step is to determine if your expectations
for the value of your business (i.e. the price you require for your
business) are in line with our estimate of your market value.

Please contact me off-list at jp...@martelcommercial.com with a description
of your VoIP business.  I will forward the Confidentiality Agreement, and
contact you to review how we can work with you and your accountant to
estimate market value of your business, and if there is a fit with our
client.

Please note that you are under no obligation until and if you sign a Listing
Agreement or a Purchase and Sale Agreement.

Thank you for your time!

Joe Pust

Sales Representative

Martel Commercial Realty Inc., Brokerage

T: (905) 465-9348

F: (905) 825-2446

jp...@martelcommercial.com

Let us help you buy or sell a business