Hello TAUG!

A few years ago, a handful of TAUG and communication industry veterans
teamed up to create Jazinga, a start up in Toronto. From the beginning, our
goal has been to make an affordable, Asterisk-based SMB VoIP appliance that
is as easy to configure as possible. It has taken us a few years of
development, but we believe that we now have the right product for the
micro and small business market. We'd like to know if you think so too.

We know that TAUG users are some of the most deeply entrenched people in
the world of communications today. We TAUG users are also some of the most
opinionated people when it comes to "the right way" to accomplish a task
within the Asterisk realm. You have spent years listening to your customers
tell you what they expect to see in your VoIP offering. It is because of
these qualities that we value your feedback so highly. We believe that our
product fits in best with IT service providers such as MSPs and VARs. Even
still, if you feel that Jazinga Cloud is a good fit for you and your
customers, we would love to hear from you regardless of the nature of your
business.

Our pitch is simple: Come to our office at Yonge & Eglinton
(map<http://goo.gl/maps/lyczN>)
on March 6, 2013 at 6:00pm and demo one of our Jazinga Cloud appliances.
Eat some pizza. Share your thoughts with us. Our technical and sales teams
(including TAUG founder Simon Ditner) will be present to answer any
questions, and take note of how you'd like to see our product evolve to
help your business. In true TAUG style, our office building has a pub on
either side of it. We'd be happy to join any and all of you for drinks
afterwards.

Our features include standard Asterisk fare (conference calling, auto
attendants/IVRs, voicemail, etc.), as well as automatic detection and
provisioning of most SMB VoIP phones, and an incredibly simple GUI for
configuration. A reseller portal is available to unify management of
multiple appliances under a single pane of glass. If you would like more
information about our appliance, please see our website at jazinga.com.

If you are interested in sharing your thoughts on our product with us,
please let us know by emailing t...@jazinga.com. Please RSVP by March 4,
2013.

Hope to see you soon,
Alex Robar