Real COs use DC power with A+B feeds.

I highly doubt they are set up that way.

Also, most DC plants are designed with at least 4 hours of run time, so
you can fix your rectifiers/generator/AC feeds etc. before the batteries
run down.  Most AC systems have about 20 minutes of battery time, which
isn't much.

-Tim

Tim St. Pierre
System Operator