Bell SNR – Can someone explain this since it appears that the service is about
$50 a month, per phone number. Can it handle multiple simultaneous inbound
calls?

From: Alex Kink [mailto:alexk...@gmail.com]
Sent: March-25-14 11:50 PM
To: Chuck Mariotti
Cc: biz@taug.ca
Subject: Re: [biz] Unlimitel Problems again anyone? Inbound busy signal...
outbound working.

I'm currently ok but I've had some major problems with Unlimitel over the past
week. On Friday our lines were down all day - that's about $2000 in lost
business based on average work day. Late afternoon yesterday DTMF stopped
working. I called support and was informed that it's a problem on their end.
Notification message from them came 3 hours later. I lost 2 hours worth of
calls because people couldn't navigate the IVR.

Few weeks ago I wanted to get few more DIDs. Long story short after 4 days I
didn't get any. Every time By the time support got back to me the numbers I
wanted were gone.

Anyway...

I've always been pleased with the service so I've let my guard down and didn't
have proper redundancy in place. I think I'll move my main vanity number over
to Bell SNR and direct the calls to Unlimitel and some second SIP provider for
redundancy.

On Mar 21, 2014, at 11:04, Chuck Mariotti