I am working with an apartment building who want to bulk-provision Internet
services to around 250 apartments.  We have decided on equipment, distribution,
billing model and the like, and are now looking at finalizing our incoming
Internet connection.

We are looking for a gigabit connection initially, probably going to 2 or 3
gigabits by late 2015.  After that, we expect demand to increase as more and
more entertainment moves online.  We have started trying to talk to a couple of
the usual suspects, and are looking for names of ISPs who may be interested,
and especially any specific contacts within those ISPs.

If you know of any ISPs whom you think we should be talking to, please let me
know.  Similarly, if you know of any individual or any department within any of
the ISPs who might be interested, we would be grateful to here about them.  It
doesn’t matter how unlikely they are, or how obvious they are; I would rather
get the same lead a hundred times that not at all, and rather contact scads of
folk who cannot provide service than miss one who might be the answer to our
requirements.

The building is in Rosedale, Toronto.  We are hoping to sign a contract before
year-end, or early next year if that is not possible.

Please contact me directly.  In this case, commercial solicitation is very
welcome :-).

Thanks

        paul