Many of you asked for examples of the savings. I always deal in actual numbers 
so I am sharing with you my most recent grocery store receipt. I'm sorry, I 
don't have a scanner but I'm a great typist so I'm copying my latest receipt 
that I got while using the program I told you about at 
http://savingmorethanbefore.com 
Here it is: Tuscan Milk 2% Gallon    $ 1.74Puffs Tissues 3 pack  $ 1.25Arnold 
Cinnamon Bread $ .75Dannon Yogurt 6 pack  $ 1.03Eggo Waffles 20 ct  $ 
1.84Breyers 
Ice Cream 48oz $ 1.20Kelloggs Corn Flakes 28oz $ .80Fantastik Cleaner $ 
.75Windex 
Cleaner $ .80Wisk Detergent 150 oz $ 3.50Advil 40 ct $ 1.25Pampers Diapers 
Case $ 4.25Purdue Split Breasts Large $ 2.25Dozen Large Grade A Eggs $ .55Uncle 
Bens 5lb Bag Rice $ 1.75Nathans Hot Dogs (Pack) $ 1.20Wise Potato Chips $ 
.25Snapple 
12oz bottles $ .30 each Now you can see why I am so excited and I am happy 
to say many of you have emailed me equally excited with very similar savings! 
I just want to keep shopping at these incredible prices. Moderator

Kirim email ke