*Win FREE iPad 2.. Play Simple Contest here...* <http://on.fb.me/JOPeEG>
When Math's Teacher

*Click to subscribe : Mr.
Desi*<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=mr-desi>



My Dear Sweetheart,

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.

There I saw you with our cute circular face, conical nose and spherical
eyes, standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude
(likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to
my heart, it differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can
solve by making good binary relation with me.

The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity.

I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do
so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.

You are as essential to me as an element to a set.

The geometry of my life revolves around.. Read
continue<http://mr-desi.com/when-maths-teacher-writes-love-letter-funny-humor/>
…******








-- 
if you find this message in your spam folder. please tick this massage as
not spam so you will be able to receive our daily mails normally.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Group. For more
options, visit your group page at https://groups.google.com/

<<smileW.gif>>

Kirim email ke