Best Interview You Ever Read *Click to subscribe : Mr. Desi*<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=mr-desi>
JUST GO THROUGH IT , YOU WILL ENJOY. One of the best interviews. Interviewer: Tell me about yourself. Candidate: I am SAMEER GUPTA. I did my Tele Communication engineering from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Institute of Technology. Interviewer: BabanRao Dhole-Patil Institute of Technology? I had never heard of this college before! Candidate: Great! Even I had not heard of it before getting an admission into it . What happened is – due to cricket world cup I scored badly! In 12th.I was getting a paid seat in a good college. But my father said (I prefer to call him ‘baap’) – “I can not invest so much of money”.(The baap actually said – “I will never waste so much of money on you”). So I had to join this college. Frankly speaking this name – BabanRao Dhole-Patil, can at the most be related to a Shetakari Mahavidyalaya. Interviewer: ok, ok. It seems you have taken 6 years to complete your engineering. Candidate: Actually I tried my best to finish it in 4 years. But you know, these cricket matches and football world cup, and tennis tournaments. It is difficult to concentrate. So I flunked in 2nd and 3rd year. So in all I took 4 + 2 = 7 years. Interviewer: But 4+2 is 6. Candidate: Oh, is it? You know I always had KT in maths. But I will try to keep this in mind. 4+2 is 6, good, thanks. These cricket matches really affect exams a lot. I think they should ban it. Interviewer: Good to know that you want cricket matches to be banned. Candidate: No, no… I am talking about Exams!! Interviewer: Ok, What is your biggest achievement in life? Candidate: Obviously, completing my Engineering. My mom never thought I would complete it. In fact, when I flunked in 3rd year, she was looking for a job for me in BEST (Bus corporation in Maharashtra) through some relative. Interviewer: Do you have any plans of higher study? Candidate: he he he.. Are you kidding? Completing ‘lower’ education itself was so much of pain!! Interviewer: Let’s talk about technical stuff. On which platforms have you worked? Candidate: Well, I work at SEEPZ, so you can say Andheri is my current platform. Earlier I was at Vashi center. So Vashi was my platform then. As you can see I have experience of different platforms! (Vashi and Andheri are the places in Mumbai) Interviewer: And which languages have you used? Candidate: Marathi, Hindi, English. By the way, I can keep quiet in German, French, Russian and many other languages. Interviewer: Why VC is better than VB? Candidate: It is a common sense – C comes after B. So VC is a higher version than VB. I heard very soon they are coming up with a new language VD! Interviewer: Do you know anything about Assembly Language? Candidate: Well, I have not heard of it. But I guess, this is the language our ministers and MPs use in assembly. Interviewer: What is your general project experience? Candidate: My general experience about projects is – most of the times they are in pipeline! Interviewer: Can you tell me about your current job? Candidate: Sure, Currently I am working for Bata InfoTech Ltd. Since joining BIL, I am on Bench. Before joining BIL, I used to think that Bench was another software like Windows. Interviewer: Do you have any project management experience? Candidate: No, but I guess it shouldn’t be difficult. I know Word and Excel. I can talk a lot. I know how to dial for International phone call and use speaker facility. And very important – I know few words like – ‘Showstoppers ‘ , ‘hotfixes’,'SEI-CMM’,'quality’,'versioncontrol’,'deadlines’ , ‘Customer Satisfaction’ etc. Also I can blame others for my mistakes! Interviewer: What are your expectations from our company? Candidate:.. Read continue<http://mr-desi.com/best-interview-you-ever-read-office-humor/>… ****** -- if you find this message in your spam folder. please tick this massage as not spam so you will be able to receive our daily mails normally. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Group. For more options, visit your group page at https://groups.google.com/
<<10_small.gif>>
