I'm just about to break in my new skates, so I should be able to make some
Wednesdays.
-Pantino

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:46:41 -0500
From: cspick...@verizon.net
Subject: [BKHockey] Re: C'mon guys!  A few more for ice Wed. night!
To: bkhockey@googlegroups.com

Re: [BKHockey] Re: C'mon guys!  A few more for ice Wed. night!

That’s good to know, the whole death being imminent, I hate being the only old
fart on the ice close to deaths door.

-c

On 1/28/09 11:44 AM, "Jeff" <j...@sonnabendfamily.org> wrote:

We have an hour and twenty minutes, but it isn't open hockey per se, we have
rented the ice.  Based on the numbers from last week and what appears to be
going on this week, there won't even be any subs, so you can skate as long as
you want (and take breaks when death from over exertion seems imminent).

- Jeff