Brad, you're not the only one. I've had my sheep for six years now and have never ever seen any of them go to the pond or stream to drink water!

Rick Krach
  Auburn, California
     (530) 889-1488

well we have taken baby off the bottle feeding.
Anything I should be looking that might go wrong.  She
is grazing and eating grain. (when the others let her
in)  I have not seen her drink as of yet, but to be
honest I rarely see any of them drink.

Information please,

Brad

End of Blackbelly-blackbellysheep.info Digest, Vol 1, Issue 124 ***************************************************************