In a message dated 4/9/2005 1:18:50 AM Central  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
She usually drinks 4, no problem.  My husband said
that while I was out tonight that she didn't play as much  with the dog as
she usually does. Her stools are looser than the normal baby  stool. To
describe it I would say it looks mucousy. I did not change  anything she just
started doing this last night halfway through a bottle.  Has anyone had this
happen and what do I do about it?

Thank  you,
Julie Riha

I would reduce the amount of milk replacer and increase the water  content.
This may help to reduce the watery stools.   Also , I  would add a little of
the colustrum bacterin in the milk replacer to help to  increase the active
flora in the rumen.  At 3 weeks my ewe raised lambs are  nibbling on hay and
will
eat pellets.  You might try some lamb pellets if  you can find any...

Cecil
Okla