In a message dated 5/19/2005 5:18:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In fact, I was just getting ready to design a wooden model
using pictures of the metal version.  I'll let everyone know if it turns
out OK.

Are there pictures of this metal version that they're selling on the internet
- do you have a link?

I have thought about building something like this before, but was concerned
about how to keep their feet/legs on the platform but still have it open enough
to work on them . . . love to see how they do that.

thanks,
Onalee