Carol Writes:

>I'm curious as to whether Roundup could have the same affect on ewes as it
does on female humans.

I'm curious too, Carol! I'm guessing is does! I've been following a thread
on Roundup on another site...a goat site...and there was someone that said
not to worry about the pesticide because it was non toxic and you could
drink it and be okay. YUCK! Not sure I'd agree with that and definitely
wouldn't try it! Then another chimed in and said it may be non toxic but
that as soon as it's applied to the plant, the plant then becomes toxic for
a while....I haven't done much research on the subject but I prefer not to
use pesticides if I can help it. Thanks for the info!

--Renee