How do you keep the chickens from getting in the sheep's feeders and 1.
leaving droppings in them and 2. eating the sheep feed while you are feeding
your
sheep?

Not really sure how chickens control flies, however, if the flies are
breeding elsewhere (like at your neighbors). We have one neighbor who has lots
of
free range chickens and guinea hens, they have also tons of flies - why?
Because
across the street the other neighbors spray truck loads of chicken manure on
the pastures every single day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and 5 - 10 times
a day. The flies breed there - so the chickens (which I assume control flies
by spreading the manure and eating any maggots?) really don't help much.

Onalee