Reg ram for sale in Yakima WA, DOB: 2/18/04.  Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Debbie Davis
Yakima, WA.
Stockdog Junction....Herding Breed Rescue
http://www.stockdogjunction.com

BCs: Teddi FMCH (Flyball Master Champion) (Ret.), Quantum Quiz Flyball Dog Grand Champion FDGCH!! (Ret.)
RUMBLE (Upcoming star)

and BilliJo at Rainbow Bridge, (the girl that introduced me to the incredible BC and won my heart, 8/02) Queensland (ACD): Mouse, (my first ACD, joined BilliJo at Rainbow Bridge 9/27/02), Whisper (BC, my best ewe and lamb dog, gentle and loving to all humans and animals he ever met) has now made the journey, 6/14/04)Rest easy loved ones, your empty spots remind me everyday of how sorely missed...........

Rat Terrier: Super Squeek  Flyball Dog Grand Champion  FDGCH!!!
Jack x Rats: Ballistic Brat FDCH FM, OutRAGEous FD FDX FDCH, Dangerous Rogue (I don't play I observe)

Need For Speed Flyball Teams: http://www.sportingk9.com

E. WA Stockdog Junction-----Rescue for Herding Breeds: http://www.stockdogjunction.com (Australian Shepherds, Mini Aussies, Border Collies, Australian Cattle Dogs (Queensland, Red and Blue Heelers, dingos) Kelpies, any of these breed crosses, ect, and the occasional Rat Terrier or TerrierXs)
Sister sites:  NW Wa Border Collie Rescue  http://www.green-bean.com/bcrescue/
RatBones Rescue  http://ratbonerescues.com

Stockdog Junction now has Registered Barbado Blackbellies  (Hair Sheep)

"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I always have. He is just my dog." - Gene Hill