Speaking of Sex Ed, we feel really stupid... it turns out there is a very good reason "she" has never gotten pregnant... she is missing the requisite equipment! It turns out "she" is a wether. We were looking for testicles and horns(or lack thereof), and completely missed the fact that he has a penis! We were watching him very closely today, and noticed him pee for the first time. Then I spotted the tiniest of horn buds, about the size of the tip of my pinky. Considering he's at least two years old, he's got very tiny horns, they weren't visible at all a year ago.

This is what happens when you have to catch your sheep while flying through the air... they don't necessarily get the lookover that you would like to give. I certainly learned something today :/

So what are everyone's favorite cuts on a 2+ year old BB?

Julian