In a message dated 8/29/05 1:52:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< You can download the breed standards for both the American Blackbelly
(rams
 have horns) and the Barbados Blackbelly (rams are polled) on the BBSAI Web
 site at http://www.blackbellysheep.org/standards.htm  >>

Boy, this is still so confusing.  So to be called an ABS there must be horns.
 Before it was horned genetics.  I have one ABS with horns and an offspring
that was born this year from a previous ram(bad horns from polled ancestry) who
has no horns.  What is he???

When I'm feeling better I'll send pics of the hair sheep.
sigh,
Diana