Not to throw a fly in the ointment (no pun intended), but tread with
caution. If Basic H kills flies and parasites, what might it do to your
sheep over time? Would you be willing to drink it yourself? Give it to your
kids? I've received word from a list member who has done some testing with
Basic H and reports that ewe lambs and very old ewes suffer from Basic H
because it is a poison. (He has not provided additional detail.)

I'd appreciate everyone who tries Basic H to keep the list informed as to
the results--both positive and negative. Since those results might take
some time to manifest themselves, we all should keep our eyes open in the
interim. Just as there are no scientific studies that prove the
effectiveness of Basic H as a deworming agent, there are no studies that
indicate any negative effects. It's up to us to find out and share our
information.

Carol