At 01:35 PM 10/24/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Julien,
>
>I've seen photos of sheep that simply are not good sheep because they are
>too wooly and it never sheds. There are a lot of crosses that do that.
>You'll know them when you see them. Your ram Art is borderline. If I were
>you, I'd wait another year before I ruled on his wooliness because he is
>young yet. The fact that his sister is relatively sleek supports the idea
>that it may be a temporary thing for him.
>
>Carol

Thanks for your input, Carol.  We'll see how everyone turns out next
spring.  Art doesn't really matter, though... the reason his name is
Wall Art, is his markings:

http://jbhale.home.comcast.net/Baby_Art.jpg

Once he sheds out in the spring, we'll have a nice hide to put on the
wall, and maybe some nice horns to put up, too :)

Julian