Mark-- Another advantage of portable housing is this--
IT IS NOT REAL ESTATE! therefore-- it cannot be taxed
as an "improvement" on the property.
  Many of the local Alpaca peole here use the design
for their males or specific breeding groups. It
permits the housing to also be in the pasture that is
being grazed, rather than having top herd the animals
from barn to pasture--

Terry