Be aware,
 using vinegar ismjust like using anyother herbicide--
if the day is not dry, warm, and sunny, you are
wasting the effort--
  you kinda have to follow the directions of a the
commercial herbicides-- this from an arborist who
[refers to use "natural" mathods

Terry

--- Paul & Renee Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>