How would you feel about what was happening over and
over toyour body? pregnancy is hard on a body-- doesnt
matter if you are a hen or an elephant-- I am all for
giving the uterus a break!!! give Mom a change to
totakkly dry up, re-adjust her hormnones, etc...if
your purpose is to get as many lambs out of one ewe as
possible, then are you really humane in your
ethics?Fertility is a sign of health-- but health must
be maintained...

Terry W