We had a "seasoned" pet sitter look after our 4 wethers while we were on
vacation - they were well trained to pen at night with sweet feed.  When we
got
home they seem to have gone "native" and won't get near the pen.  At  first
they were well behaved for the sitter then somewhere along the line they
decided to rebel.  Now we can't get them to do anything but run the  pasture.
Is
there any hope to regain their confidence??  If not, what  would be the best
way
to catch them so we can sell them?

G. Atwood