-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick
Krach
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:36 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] blackbelly Digest, Vol 2, Issue 186

In recent years I also have had a dozen or more hides tanned at "Bucks
County Fur Products" in Quakertown, PA.  They do a marvelous job and
I've
always been pleased.

Rick Krach
   Auburn, California
      (530) 889-1488

From: "Carol J. Elkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] hide tanning
Cecill, I've had all my hides processed at Buck County Fur Products, Box
204, 220 1/2 N. Ambler Street, Quakertown, PA 18951 215-536-6614.
Depending on the size of the sheep, it costs around $35 plus shipping.
Carol

Bonnie, many people use sheep that are several years old just for
sausage.
And when I had a three year old butchered, we mixed the meat with pork.

>>From: "Bonnie Wilkening" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [blackbelly] Taste and Butchering

     You have been talking about the taste of lamb --would there be a
difference in a 3 yr old Ewe Barbado?

Bonnie Wilkening
Appleton MN

Rick Krach