From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Kristi & Brian Muck
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 5:28 AM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [blackbelly] Sheep everywhere, but here!

Wow, just catching up on posts and saw Barb and Mark post about the
number of sheep they have - why can't ya'll be here in Texas?!?  I can't
find a blackbelly breeder locally (SE Texas) to save my life, and all I
want is some more to help keep the pasture down :-)  Can't afford to
have any shipped, so am pretty much stuck with having the few I have I
guess!

Kristi Muck