Hello, This is a quick note to let everyone know that is thinking of
reserving lambs with us that as of Feb. 15th the cost of lambs will be going
up do to the increased cost of hay and grain. People here are asking 4.75 to
$6 a bale for alfalfa and corn at the local MFA store is now $5 a bushel
when cracked.  We have had over 60 lambs born since christmas so if you are
serious about wanting a "Wing Nut baby " Now is your last chance . We only
had about 40 of his lambs born. We are also lambing a few 4 horn crossed
with Texas dahl hair babies if anyone is interested in them. They are very
cute and have hair not wool.  Email for photos.
Nancy__www.freewebs.com/mossyspringsranch  Thanks for