From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Carol J. Elkins
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:12 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] Weigh Sling for adult sheep

Mary, thanks for the link. That would be a great price, but there is
no photo of this sling available on Mid-States' Web site. Is your
sling adjustable at all? Here is a link to one at Jeffers. How does
Mid-States' sling differ from Jeffers' sling?

http://www.jefferslivestock.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=2&mscssid=1V25R1KE37
6G9G7U7NNHCT02QU79D0AC

Carol

At 09:18 AM 1/30/2007, you wrote:
>Carol,
>
>Mid-States Livestock Supply (out of Hutchinson, Kansas) has a very
>nice adult sheep "weigh sling" for just $16.00.
>
>I think their web site is www.midstateswoolgrowers.com or something
like that.