Thanks for the info Onalee and Oneta.  Onalee, you probably didn't have
to give them your credit card number because you have an AOL address.
I don't see what the big deal is with the email address either, but
that's what they said.  I guess, since many of you have found them to
be totally trustworthy, I can just follow their requirements for
registering, credit info or no, and not worry about it.

Thanks again,
Stephanie