CArol,
 I have been attending a LOT of local livestock auctions lately, as part of a
learning process before I start making bids or selling some of my  other
stock--

Yes-- the really young animals fetch a much higher price than the weaned ones--
I could not beieve the difference in price between a 'still wet' animal and one
that  would entail less work to finish "growing out."

I saw those recalls on the news last night-- and for certain-- I will mention
this to the Farm group I  belong to at Monday's meeting.  What is really
interesting-- a DOG AUCTION has been sold, and the buyer is moving to my
area--I think I will check taht out for sales contacts...

Terry W