The weather is beginning to warm up but we are ready for it. We have 3 roof
mounted air conditioning units on the trailer so heat stress is not a worry.
You animal will travel in comfort.

Rick is headed to CO from MO and will be starting the April route soon.

The April route is coming together quickly. If you need transport in April,
contact us as soon as possible to be added. The trailer has limited space
from ND to VT and again from FL to VT. All of the larger pens and stalls are
full on both of those runs but there is room for a few smaller animals.

We will give a 10% discount on anything booked this week that needs
delivered in the west on the April trip.

The May route is starting to take shape also. It isn’t too early to make
your reservation. As the route begins to fill, it gets harder to add new
stops.

Our route is determined by our customers needs. If you are looking
for transport and your state is not listed on our updated route,
www.FCTransport.com/route.htm, please contact us and we'll fit you in.

Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (AOL Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED])  or 208-863-5377 and I will be happy to give you a
quote or answer any questions.

I am available from 9 am to 5 pm MST, Monday through Friday.

Thank you,

Tammy Wertz

First Class Transport
www.FCTransport.com