To Our Valued Customers:
When Rick and I created First Class Transport, our mission was to be a
leading provider of safe, reliable, and affordable small animal transport
while providing your animal with a First Class transporting experience.
After 1 ½ years of operation, we have experienced some tremendous success.
We have had the pleasure of serving our clients from coast to coast,
delivering each animal as promised, safe and healthy, while making numerous
friends along the route. Unfortunately, providing the level of
professionalism, quality and service that we are dedicated to, has many
hidden costs.
Requirements for Commercial Insurance, Random Drug Testing, Vehicle and
Trailer Safety Inspections, Bi-Annual Medical Exams of Drivers, Current,
Accurate Log Books and Paying Fuel Tax’s among many other expenses, have
greatly increased our operating cost but Rick and I feel that complying with
all state and federal government regulations is critical to insure that
there is no risk of confiscation or delay of the delivery of your animals.
The Idaho Department of Transportation has informed us that in a matter of a
few months, all vehicles, private or professional, over 10,000 lbs will be
required to follow the more stringent regulations of the larger trucks. This
means it is just a matter of time before the whole industry will have to
increase their prices to cover their costs.
Because of this, we find ourselves with only one option which is to raise
our fees to cover our soaring costs. This price increase goes into effect
April 6, 2007. Please be assured that we do this very reluctantly but our
goal remains the same.
Our April route is underway. We do have room on our return from the east and
at various points through the trip. The May route is beginning to take shape
too.
Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 208-863-5377 if you have any
questions or would like a quote. I am available from Monday through Friday,
9am to 5pm.

Thank you,

Tammy Wertz

First Class Transport