Question for Carol:

Did you ever try your recipe for fly spray using Avon skin so soft bath oil,
Eucalyptus oil, and white vinegar? It has been saved on my e-mail all this
time and I had forgotten about it.
My present war on flies consists of " Quickbayt" fly bait strips hung in
pole barn and around pen, a few fly "Traps" hung here and there, and the
sheep are on a feed additive called "Buglyte" which makes them repel bugs in
general. My two mini donkeys get a feed thru also which kills off the fly
cycle. So far my war on flies is going a lot better than my war on mosquitos
and yellowjackets. Other than spraying I don't know of any really good way
to treat a LARGE population of mosquitos- unfortunately I have both a
natural spring ( which is more of a swamp) and a huge pond on my property
and mosquito dunks just don't work. Anyone with ideas for mosquito control??