We have decided to let our ram "Junior" go to a new home. He is a very good breeder and an excellant father if you let your ram run when lambing. He is pictured on our website. His father was not a blackbelly but his mother was, he was also a twin to a ewe. He throws blackbelly lambs & many twins. Some of his lambs are pictured in various ways on our site. www.freewebs.com/mossyspringsranch Just give us an email if interested. Thanks for looking! Nancy & Tom Richardson