"Stop NAIS" Idea Still In the Running at Change.Org

But it needs more votes to win!

Good news: "Protect Our Food Supply - Stop NAIS!" is currently ranked #17 on Change.org, out of the almost 90 ideas that made it to the second round, and from over 7,000 original submissions

Bad news: Only the top 10 entries in the Change.org contest "win" and have their ideas presented at the National Press Club on January 16th and advocacy campaigns organized to promote them.

Good news: The competition is not over yet! You can still vote at http://www.change.org/ideas/view/stop_nais

All the voting totals were re-set to zero for the second round, so even if you voted for it in the first round, you can now go vote again. The second round of voting will run until 5 pm EST on Thursday, January 15.

Take Action

Step 1: If you are not already signed up for the site, register at: https://www.change.org/admin/sign_up

Step 2: Go to http://www.change.org/ideas/view/stop_nais Be sure to click the box labeled "Vote!" to the left of "Protect Our Food Supply -- Stop NAIS!" Simply leaving a comment does not count as a vote. After you click the Vote box, it will change color and show "Voted." If it does not do that, shift your mouse a bit and click again, because it sometimes take several tries.

Remember that all of the ideas are competing against each other for one of the Top 10 slots!

Sincerely,

Judith McGeary
Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance
www.FarmAndRanchFreedom.org