One of our 4 Lambs (8 month old ewes) has what looks to be bottle jaw, maybe 1 inch swelling of lower jaw. Seems to be feeling and eating OK but have read that this is an emergency. The people that sold the lambs to us wormed them right before we got them (end of September) I think with Ivomec, They suggested immediate worming with Levamisole and antibiotics (we have PenG left over from the dog incident).

Unfortunately this is not a good location for large animal vets so looking for some additional guidance or suggestions.

Thanks

Peter Wallace