Hi everybody,
Couple quick questions

First, I have a 2 year old ram we bought to breed with our two ewes,
but lately he seems to be beating up on everyone else.  While he
maintains a healthy fear of people every now and then I see him
chasing down and head butting our ewes, lamb, and two nigerian dwarf
goat wethers - but especially the ewes.  Normally it's not too bad but
lately he's been getting pretty aggressive.  I'm finally getting
around to asking about this after one of our goats got a pretty bad
gash on the top of his head.  Does anyone have any good ideas how to
put him in his place?  Will they just work this out themselves? Or
should I just go get a different ram and send him to the freezer?

Second, I think our ewes are pregnant cause they're getting really fat
- another reason why I'm concerned about the ram.  Is there a way to
know for sure?

Thanks!
-Bob